Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you always,
even unto the end of the world. Amen.
We are compelled by Matthew 28:19-20 to go and preach the Gospel in Haiti. We are driven by our love for our homeland and our people. We have been called to action by the Holy Spirit, and we are energized by the life-changing power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is with joy and excitement that we anticipate the great things that only God can do in Haiti!
Our Mission Statement:
Discipling believers & youth in Haiti with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
through church planting.
· I believe that the Scriptures alone are the sole authority for faith and practice. All sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:19,21). The Scriptures are completely inerrant, infallible and sufficient (2 Peter 1:19,21, 2 Timothy 3:15-17).
· I believe that the one true God is eternally existent in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19, John 15:26).
· I believe that everyone is born a sinner and possesses a sin nature (Ps. 51:5; Romans 3:23). The wages of sin is death (Romans6:23), both physically and spiritually. Spiritual death suffers eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire, separated from God for all eternity (Luke16:24, Revelation 20:14-15).
· I believe a person is saved by God’s grace alone through faith (Ephesians2:8-9). There is no human merit in salvation. This gift of salvation can be received when a person believes in the atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24) of Jesus Christ, repents from sins to receive forgiveness of sins, and receives Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Jesus is the only Way a person can enter into a relationship with God (John14:6).
· I believe the local church is composed of immersed believers in Jesus Christ who have joined together voluntarily (Acts 2:47). The church has been called to reach the world for Christ and make disciples of every nation (Matthew 28:19-20).
· I believe there are two local church ordinances: baptism by immersion and the celebration of the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 22:19).
· I believe that marriage is a permanent commitment between one man and one woman (Genesis2:21-24, Matthew 19:4-6).
· I believe in the imminent, personal return of Jesus Christ to rapture his church before the tribulation, followed by his bodily return to establish his millennial kingdom on earth (1Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).